Monday, June 17, 2013

A Gift

leaf

Isn’t this leaf pretty?  It was discovered yesterday, pressed under the back door mat, and must have been hiding there since last fall.  I think the delicate perforations and tea stained color are exquisite-and I’ve never seen another leaf like it.

I’ll be away from my blog for a few days, dear readers.  We are headed back to the Oregon Coast for a visit with family.  In the meantime, know that I think of each and every one of you as I do this leaf-a lucky find.

Have a great week-and I’ll be back soon!

 

Valerie xx

10 comments:

  1. It is perfect!

    Safe travels and I do hope your trip is enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice time and know that I'll be missing ya and want awesome photos of the experience when you return (like you did last time). On our Anniversary last Friday, HM wanted no photos taken. I think he gets sink of all the photos I take for my blog. Oh dang. My gift to him was to not have the computer or camera or anything complete OFF for a DAY. hahahaha (when he weren't lookin', i did peak at my internet per my droid, shhhhhh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renae! I'll take lots of photos, but none of your hubby either! ;)

      Delete
  3. Ooops, *sick* not sink. hahahaha

    And I meant to say:
    I LOVE THAT CUTE LITTLE LEAF. It's darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew what you meant-I can take a picture of a sink if you like...;) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh Valerie that is a beautiful unexpected gift. Have fun see you when you get back. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a pretty leaf! I think it is safe to say it's the prettiest leaf I've ever seen :) Have fun and be safe on your trip! See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valerie, I thought the leaf was fake! I hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete